Prepare to be wowed. Sleek, elevated and unique, this lounge pant by the incredible FIG (known for their technical fabrics) has wowed us all. It feels like a silky neoprene, it is sleek and minimalist, and it's made from renewable resource wood tto keep you warm, or cool, and offers UPF 50+ solar protection all while looking like you just stepped out o the future of loungewear.
This cropped pant with a stretch waist band, side slant pockets and one back patch pocket is ultra comfy with stretch and a buttery hand feel. Pair with the coordinating Turin half zip for a luxurious set or boots and your favourite sweater for a comfortable dressed up look.
- Scuba Lux™ (81% Viscose, 10% Nylon, 9% Spandex)
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- An upscale pull-on lounge pant with stretch and SPF properties that can be dressed up or down. Side and rear patch pocket.
- True to size
- Susan is 5'6 in true XL
- Valentina is 5'6 in true M
- Detailed measurements: Waist measured unstretched. All sizes have 24" inseam.
- XS Waist 28", Hip 42", Length 34"
- S Waist 30", Hip 43", Length 34"
- M Waist 32", Hip 44", Length 35"
- L Waist 33", Hip 46", Length 36"
- XL Waist 35", Hip 48", Length 36"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Canadian manufactured (Montreal).