Take her to work to get the job, seal the deal, win the case or nail that presentation.Take her to everywhere else to feel like a million.
You will definitely be the coolest one in the room in this fashion forward, oversized work of art created by Montreal's Eve Gravel. Hastings is a peaked collar blazer with has four double-breasted buttons and two large patch pockets on the front. The voluminous sleeve can be worn long or scrunched.
Combine these design details with this print designed in exclusive collaboration with the painter David Wilstermann and you are wearing a work of art. Learn a little about this Ottawa artist here. No two garments will be the same as the print is applied differently.
- 97% cotton and 3% elastane certified OEKO-TEX weave
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- White ground features splatters of green, red, pink, yellow and blue with black and neon
- Peaked lapel, large patch pockets, slight puff sleeve with a cuff
- Top stitching details and flattering centre seam down back
- Go True to size for an intentionally oversized fit.
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Susan is 5'6 in true XL
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 42", Hip 40", Length 30.5'
- S Bust 44", Hip 42", Length 31"
- M Bust 46", Hip 44", Length 31.5"
- L Bust 48", Hip 46", Length 32"
- XL Bust 50", Hip 46", Length 32.5"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Manufactured by Eve Gravel (Montreal).