If you haven't fallen in love with FIG yet, this will do it. This jacket is made with a trademarked fabric called Airquilt which is light and silky with stretch, while keeping you cosy. The hematite snaps and rounded hem add a little upscale femininity to this typically masculine silhouette, making this an ultra cool Fall addition to any neutral wardrobe. The colour is a heathered "Birch"; a mix of grey and off-white creating a really stunning neutral piece.
Pair Mara back to ANYTHING! Obviously your jeans get ultra chic worn with Mara, but she's also good at hiding leggings :)
- Air-Quilt™ made from recycled post consumer water bottles: 60% Cotton, 29% Recycled polyester, 6% Poly, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- A light yet cosy shacket style jacket with two front welt pockets, hematite snap closures and a feminine curved hem
- Generous fit. Go with your true size for lots of room, as it's intended to fit, or size down if you prefer a sleeker fit.
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Valentina is 5'6 in true L
- Susan is 5'6 in true XL
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 42". Hip 43", Length 32"
- S Bust 44", Hip 45", Length 33"
- M Bust 46", Hip 47". Length 34"
- L Bust 48", Hip 49", Length 35"
- XL Bust 51", Hip 52", Length 35"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Canadian manufactured (Montreal).