This could be your favourite dress of the entire season. Not only is it light and soft due to it's washed tencel composition, but it gives a perfect fit with a fully smocked bodice, split-V neckline and long, stretchy cuff. Melissa Nepton did GOOOOD on this with so many details and pockets too.
Pair her to boots, sneakers or knee boots, grab your PSL and go. Oh we love the sherpa ballcap and wool tote with her too!
Bonus: Pair with cowboy boots for the perfect concert look.
- Acid grey washed Tencel
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- Deep elasticized cuff, smocked bodice, V-neck, slight puff sleeve & pockets
- True to size
- Susan is 5'6 in true XL
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Myrna is 5'2 in true L
- Danielle is 5'2 wears true M
- Detailed measurements: Please Note bust is measured UNSTRETCHED and can easily stretch 3-4".
- XS Bust 32", Waist 30", Hip 47", Length 34"
- S Bust 34", Waist 32", Hip 50", Length 34.5"
- M Bust 36", Waist 34", Hip 52", Length 35"
- L Bust 38", Waist 37", Hip 56", Length 35"
- XL Bust 40", Waist 39", Hip 56", Length 35"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Responsibly manufactured by Melissa Nepton (Montreal).
You know how when a model looks adorable in something, so you buy it, and when it comes, you look like a bag of hammers in the same item? Not today, Satan! This dress is a big ol’ bunch of everything I want an a dress: gorgeous hue? Check. Nostalgic 80s acid wash? Check. Smocking? Check. Mock neck that distracts from my double chin? Check. Baby ruffles? Check. POCKETS? Check. I genuinely feel sad for you if you can’t get this perfect dress.
This dress is perfect in every way! Comfortable material, hugs all the right places for the most flattering fit and it has pockets. Don’t miss out on this dress.