We don't often love something so much that we need it in 2 colours. Nadia is an exception! This gorgeous, fully lined vegan leather blazer fits like a dream, brings a little classic and a little edge into your fall wardrobe, closes with one slick button -- but most impressively has a shirred forearm sleeve, typically reserved for blazers by luxury brands. The way it ruches up your arm and gives a casual look to your outfits - it's completely stunning, utterly cool and elevated beyond it's price tag. Melissa Nepton knows vegan leather and it shows.
Pair Nadia with your fave tee, tank or light knit this fall and pair back to your favourite denim or trouser for one heck of a Fall favourite look.
And oh hey, to know Nadia is to love her (Shout out Nadia!)
- 100% Vegan leather, lined in 100% poly satin
- Available in both black & off-white
- Machine wash cold delicate, hang to dry
- Piqued lapel blazer with single covered button closure, functional front pockets and (most importantly) forward facing shirring on forearm
- True to size
- Susan is 5'6 in true XL
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Detailed measurements: All sizes are 28" long
- XS Bust 37", Waist 35", Hip 38"
- S Bust 38", Waist 37", Hip 40"
- M Bust 40", Waist 39", Hip 41"
- L Bust 44:, Waist 42", Hip 44"
- XL Bust 46", Waist 43", Hip 47"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Responsibly manufactured by Melissa Nepton (Montreal).
Love this blazer so much! The mix of the relaxed fit with the feminine details on the sleeve make it super easy to dress up or down - a really versatile piece that will compliment so many things in your closet!
This vegan leather blazer is so unbelievably soft. It’s the perfect topper for any outfit….T shirt and jeans or dress pants and blouse. And that ruched sleeve is perfection! The only dilemma….cream or black?