WHAT TAXES WILL I BE CHARGED?
Any order shipped outside of Canada will not be charged Canadian federal or provincial sales tax. It may, however, be subject to taxes, duty, customs or brokerage charges at the discretion of the destination country. These charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Per CRA regulations Canadian orders are charged tax based on the destination province as follows:
- Quebec is subject to 14.975% tax
- British Columbia is subject to 12% tax
- Ontario is subject to 13% tax
- Newfoundland and Labrador is subject to 15% tax
- New Brunswick is subject to 15% tax
- Nova Scotia is subject to 15% tax
- Manitoba is subject to 13% tax
- Saskatchewan is subject to 11% tax
- Prince Edward Island is subject to 15% tax
All other Canadian provinces are subject to 5% GST only.
DO YOU HAVE A BRICK & MORTAR STORE I CAN VISIT?
We do not have a physical storefront - but wow is our IG community a busy one! If you live in the London, Ontario area and would like to stop by for some personal try-on shopping, just email us and we will set a time and grab the wine.