WHAT TAXES WILL I BE CHARGED?
Any order shipped outside of Canada will not be charged Canadian federal or provincial sales tax. It may, however, be subject to taxes, duty, customs or brokerage charges at the discretion of the destination country. These charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Within Canada, an order shipped to:
- Quebec is subject to 14.975% tax
- British Columbia is subject to 12% tax
- Ontario is subject to 13% tax
- Newfoundland and Labrador is subject to 15% tax
- New Brunswick is subject to 15% tax
- Nova Scotia is subject to 15% tax
- Manitoba is subject to 13% tax
- Saskatchewan is subject to 11% tax
- Prince Edward Island is subject to 15% tax
All other Canadian provinces are subject to 5% GST only.