It's adorable - and whether you ski or not, super chic. The ski sweater is always in style, and this fun rendition by Astrid features a fun mix of black, camel and white with a dropped shoulder and slightly boxy fit (perfect for pairing with your higher waisted bottoms). But it's the perforated hearts in both the sleeve and main pattern that stand out!
You don't need to ski to embrace the vibe of Apres-Ski and this is an easy way to do it, paired back to black, white or denim. Maddie is in the Brenda Beddome tencel cargo which we think you'll agree makes a chic, easy outfit.
- 100% acrylic with a cotton handfeel
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- A fun interpretation of a classic alpine ski sweater with a dropped shoulder and perforated heart pattern. Wide bottom for easy wear.
- True to size
- Maddie is 5'9 in L/XL
- Detailed measurements:
- S/M Bust 49" Hem 48", Length 21"
- L/XL Bust 52", Hem 51", Length 21"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Manufactured by Pistache (Toronto).