The colour of Winter 2023 is here, and if you love red it will stop you in your tracks with it's high sheen, irridesence - plus, it's by Furlux of Quebec, so you know it's warm - up to -20 to be exact! Filled with down-alternative Thinsulate, this is a responsible and effective choice.
The slight A-line shape is flattering and comfortable and the gentle hood is beautiful up or down - but the wide black tie is really a star. This puffer has understated "furlux" insignia on the arm and zipper pockets. You're going to stand out in this stunner.
- 3M Nylon Thinsulate*
- *3M Thinsulate is a loose-fill, kinder insulation that is made from a 75% recycled blend, designed by scientists to mimic down when dry and be warmer than down when wet
- Machine wash gentle, cold, hang to dry
- A slightly a-line hip length puffer coat in irridescent red with a wide black tie and accents, attached hood and zip side pockets.
- Two way zipper
- Cold Resistance of -20!
- True to size
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 38”, Waist 40”, Hip 44”, Length 27”
- S Bust 40”, Waist 42”, Hip 46”, Length 27”
- M Bust 42”, Waist 44”, Hip 48”, Length 28”
- L Bust 44”, Waist 46”, Hip 50”, Length 29”
- XL Bust 46”, Waist 50”, Hip 54”, Length 29.5”
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Manufactured by Furlux (Quebec).
Deals this good are final sale.