The Opera blouse is classic, french and chic. In fact, we chose this beautiful style by Lele de Baltzac for it's universal elegance - and the fact that pairing this with wide or straight denim instantly gives you the air of a chic Parisienne lady out running errands.
The fabric feels like peach skin and is ultra comfortable in an off-white tonal jacquard flower motif, ruffled yoke at the bust and a slight pleat at the shoulder for that feminine touch. This is beautiful, feminine design.
- 100% viscose jacquard
- Machine wash delicate, hang to dry
- Classic ruffle yoke blouse with pleated shoulder and covered buttons
- True to size
- Inge is 5'7 in true M
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 41", Hip 42", Length 26"
- S Bust 42", Hip 43", Length 26"
- M Bust 45", Hip 46", Length 27"
- L Bust 48", Hip 49", Length 28"
- XL Bust 51", Hip 51", Length 28"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Manufactured by Lele de Baltzac (Montreal).