We love these jeans by Montreal's Yoga Jeans - let us count the ways.
1. There's stretch, so yes you can WFH in these all day
2. This dark wash is on point - when we can once again travel for business or pleasure these can indeed take you from daytime to evening. Add a heel or blazer for the boardroom. The front crease is flattering and elevating.
3. This jean is made from waist to hem in Montreal, Canada.
4. Denim production is tough on the environment, so this product is made with organic & recycled cottons that are lightweight and eco-conscious, using a reduced washing process that uses less energy and helps lower the carbon footprint of denim.
5. Your Bum! It is going to look amazing in these jeans. Yoga brand jeans are meant to lift your butt with stretch and smart construction and trust us, they do. In fact, one of our friends once stood in as a butt model on Canada AM wearing these jeans and we love her and her butt for it. You know who you are :)
Gold brown stitch
Antique bronze button, rivets and bronze zipper
Fit wide through hip and leg, but true to your normal denim size.
The Model in photo 1 is 5'8 1/2" (174 cm) and wears size 26 so the jeans are cropped on her.
Kelsey in photo 2 is 5'3" and wears a size 26 with the Vika belt in crushed ice with our Myrtille top and then with our Secret Garden Ciel top in XS.
Danielle is 5'1" (155cm) and is wearing a size 28 so the jeans are full length on her. Shown with the Hilary MacMillan navy cupra blouse with 3 buttons right where normal button downs gap, and made from eco friendly cupra which breaks down in 5 months in landfill. For real!
As a small shop we work hard to minimize returns- we often have only one of an item! If you are unsure of a size, we'd love to hop on face time with you or send detailed sizing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it happen!
Canadian owned. Canadian Designed. Canadian Manufactured.