Loretta is such a gorgeous little top to wear on it's own with jeans or your fave trouser - or as a chic underpinning with your fave blazer. The fit is easy, the fabric is soft an burnout is as synonymous with luxury as anything! The small ruffled neckline and covered buttons in back add to the high level of finish on this classic destined to become a closet go-to. The only question is - oxide or black? We brought in both, it's that good!
- 63% polyester 27% nylon 10% spandex
- Delicate wash cold, hang to dry
- Burnout velvet top with flutter sleeve, curved hem, flattering short ruffle neckline and back closure with fabric-covered buttons
- True to size
- Inge is 5'7 in true M
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 40", Hem 43", Length 21"
- S Bust 40", Hem 46", Length 22"
- M Bust 42", Hem 48", Length 22.5"
- L Bust 44", Hem 50", Length 23"
- XL Bust 46", Hem 52", Length 23"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Manufactured by Gentle Fawn (Vancouver)