This gorgeous pullover is so close to the work of a very well-known European sweater designer, it's hard to tell the difference! High end details include the handfeel and fit of course, but that split hem, aligned with the colour blocking is absolutely stunning.
In shades of ecru, charcoal and black it's elongating and unique but definitely not bizarre.
Pair back to the Olden pant for an elevated winter look, or any black pant for a go-to you'll wear all season. It's gorgeous layered under a coat in the coldest months.
- 97% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dy
- Colour blocked loose mockneck with an asymmetrical side slit, long enough to cover your bum
- True to size
- Erin is 5'6 in true S
- Detailed measurements:
- XS Bust 39", Hem 39", Length 27"
- S Bust 42", Hem 43", Length 28"
- M Bust 45", Hem 44", Length 28.5"
- L Bust 48", Hem 47", Length 29"
- XL Bust 51", Hem 50", Length 29.5"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Canadian manufactured by Emproved (Montreal).
My first compliment when I wore this sweater was "You look so slim!" Winner, winner
Love it! ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗