Sateen where you want it to illuminate your gorgeous face, and lightweight sweater knit where it's most comfy - on the arms and neck. Melissa Nepton thought of both comfort and style when she created this innovative, fashion- forward and cool top. This is a good gateway to sateen if you have never worn this popular fabric.
The mock neck and stretch sleeve allow you to scrunch the sleeve, the centre hem falls away from your body. Wear now with jeans, then with vegan leather and much later with sequins and velvet.
- 100% viscose sateen body, viscose/bamboo/rayon/spandex knit arms & collar
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
- Raglan knit sleeves and neckline for softness and stretch, centre seamed sateen bodice for drape and face-illuminating shine
- True to size
- Danielle is 5'1 in true M
- Inge is 5'8 in true M
- Detailed measurements: Bust measurement seems large due to raglan sleeve, we suggest your true size for proper drape
- XS Bust 48", Hip 44", Length 23"
- S Bust 50", Hip 46", Length 23.5"
- M Bust 52", Hip 47", Length 24"
- L Bust 52", Hip 51", Length 24"
- XL Bust 55", Hip 54", Length 25"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Responsibly manufactured by Melissa Nepton (Montreal).