Sheryl is next level. The body and elongated stretch cuff of this extraordinary pieces are made of a light sweater knit while the sleeves are crisp poplin. The fit is comfortable and easy, with a button keyhole at the neckline that can be worn open or closed. And Fuschia? Seriously. This takes holiday dressing in a very fashionable direction, and can also be worn all winter long. Melissa Nepton cuts this piece to flatter and it will be an absolute standout in your closet.
- 55% Viscose, 25% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Machine wash cold hang to dry
- Mixed media light sweater with knit body and cuffs and breezy poplin sleeves. The body has great stretch.
- True to size
- Maddie is 5'9 in true M
- Detailed measurements: All 23" in length. Measured unstretched, top has good stretch
- XS Bust 31", Waist 32", Hip 34"
- S Bust 34", Waist 35", Hip 36"
- M Bust 36", Waist 37", Hip 38"
- L Bust 40", Waist 39", Hip 40"
- XL Bust 42", Waist 42", Hip 43"
Canadian owned. Canadian designed. Responsibly manufactured by Melissa Nepton (Montreal).